Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Rainy day :]

I went to the doctor today.I'm a little sick but I'm alright.I'm free until monday and on monday I'll start to go to school again.Just a little break hehe ^^
This day..was a rainy one. :]



see? T^T




so bad :[


Hehe and here it's me; I don't have an umbrella xD


I'm in love with this pic =D

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I ate dinner so I'm gonna eat this cupcake




Wait for me baby =]

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I miss my sis from Thailand so much T^T
It's about Tong.I want to talk to her more :[
I hope that I will talk to her soon.~ <3

She is so cute ^^
\/
\/
\/
Miss and love you sissy <3
.
.
.
.
.
.

I played Akinator
he guessed at who I thought : Nakama Yukie <3


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 song of the day >>> Rihanna ft. Jay Z - Umbrella 
 mood : relaxed 
! I remembered : I think I should learn to play chess
\/
\/
♜♞♝♚♛♝♞♜
♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟
▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░
░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓
▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░
░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓
♙♙♙♙♙♙♙♙
♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖ 

=D

Ok.End~ 
****************************************