Saturday, June 11, 2011

TUTORIAL: Make-up For School Party~

Hello lovers~
I'm back with some news :]
It's the end of school and we have tonight a school party.
Sadly,I can't go to this party,but my friend asked me to help her with the make-up and hair,because she knows about my awesomeness in the make-up art! So I said "Ok,I'll wait for you!"
So she was at my house today at 15:00 PM.Let's see how it was today:
Firstly..


  • Make-up Artist & Stylist : Xakki Shimizu
















  • Model : Roxanne











  • *Facts : She is my classmate
  •              We are the same age
  •              She's a nice,funny and shy person :]


So let's see..




















She said " Thank you my dear!You need to show the world that you're good!
 I will advertise for you  tonight "
Haha she is so cute <3
Also thank you too bby!
I hope you'll enjoy this tutorial.Good luck!~